Development and continuous learning are becoming more important as technological development becomes more rapid. Developing a learning organisation becomes a competitive factor. Welcome to a breakfast seminar where we discuss how to create the futures learning organization.
We will go into what learnability – learnability – consists of and how it occurs. What is required to develop a culture and leadership that encourages learning and development? We give examples of how you can move learning from the classroom to work and how technology can encourage learning.
The seminar is for those who want to take the step from a traditional educational approach to a modern learning organization, e.g. Learning managers, HR manager or General managers. Share the invitation with a colleague. What you will gain:
- Arguments for why your organization needs to act now.
- Practical tips on encouraging the employee’s motivation and ability to constantly learn.
- Inspiration and good examples to develop culture and leadership that encourages constant learning.
- Ideas about what you can do to move learning from a separate activity in the classroom to continuous learning in daily work.
- Tips on new technologies that can accelerate learning within the organization.
- … and the answer to why agile working methods, design thinking and feedback loops is important to be able to support the learning organization.
Contact email@example.com for more information.