Inspire your team with an online workshop!
Learning is today critical in several ways. The rapid digitalisation of business puts focus on reskilling of large groups of employees. At the same time companies compete on the rate of learning. Those companies learning the fastest from customers, technological advances and turning this into innovations, customer experiences and productivity are increasinlgy getting an advantage.
This is why reskilling and building an agile learning organisation are critical questions for management.
What is the role of L&D in the learning transformation? How can L&D assist in creating a learning culture and building a learning organisation? How can L&D be more agile and navigate the possibilities of digital learning in the flow of work?
Inspire and challenge your team and stakeholders with an online workshop focusing on where development is going, what challenges L&D are facing and how to develop a learning organization.
Johan will facilitate with knowledge, inspiration and examples of how successful organizations use new ways to learn and create competitive advantages. During the workshop Johan challenges old ways of working and help you put L&D on the map.
Examples of what is covered:
- The challenges – why organizations need to act now.
- Value – the benefits and value that arise on the road to an agile learning organization.
- How to develop a learning culture and leadership that encourages employee motivation and ability to constantly learn.
- How to work to improve employees’ learnability.
- Examples on how to move learning from the classroom into a continuous learning in the flow of work.
- A large number of examples on new learning technologies, where they fit in and how they can concretely accelerate learning.
- A roadmap showing the steps you need to take from being a “training organization” to becoming an agile learning organization.
- Important L&D roles and skills needed to support change.
Johan will adapt content and length to your purpose and audience. A typical inspirational presentation will be 1.5 – 2 hours including questions. Download description. Here are some common examples:
- Orientation for the management team (30 minutes) – We focus on why an investment is important now, what a learning organization means and what the benefits are.
- Awareness building for your stakeholders (1.5 – 2 hours) – Lecture as described above, but with shorter question time/ discussion.
- Change workshop for your team (3 hours – 1 day) – Workshop with your team. We mix presentation with reflection on your current situation and inspiration as well as ideas for your next steps.
I use Microsoft Teams or Zoom for online workshops, but will adapt to your preferences of meeting platform. If using Teams, workshops can be highly interactive using whiteboards, break-out rooms, polls and multiple ways of documenting discussions and results.
Examples of customers where I’ve had lectures or held workshops as above are SEB, Handelsbanken, Scania, Sandvik, IF, Länsförsäkringar, Folksam, Tele2, Tieto, Bonnier, Swedish Transport Agency, The Public Prosecutor’s Office, Unionen (trade organisation), Vision (trade organisation) etc.
Are you interested? Please send me an email by clicking below and I’ll get in touch with you.