How do we get all employees to drive their own learning? Today, only a small part (7 according to LinkedIn) spend sufficient time on learning. How do we get organizations to evaluate learning, collaboration, experimentation and reflection?
At this webinaret we discuss how a learning culture is created. I offer examples, research and tools to use. Together we share challenges and successful examples.
Today we talk a lot about learning culture, but what is it really? How do we practically create it?
At the webinar we discuss how a learning culture is developed. We address good examples and activities that can be used:
- Example – Concrete examples from Ericsson, Microsoft and from you, participants.
- Research – What behaviors and values are important?
- From above vs from the bottom – Activities to engage employees and leaders’ role to lead through examples.
- Change Management – ADKAR and Deloitte’s research on how to create a learning culture.
- Leadership – The leaders’ role in encouraging a learning culture.
- Learning ability – How we develop employee learnability
- The structure – How actual offers in learning and processes within HR meet employees’ willingness to learn and enhance culture.
- What else? Together we consider what else is important.
The webinar is implemented. If you want, I can conduct the presentation internally within your organization. Please send me an email and I’ll get in touch with you.